The surface of aluminum alloy parts processing workpiece becomes black
Aluminum oxide processing Aluminum alloy casting is generally made of metal casting. Metal aluminum and aluminum alloy have good fluidity and plasticity, but they tend to turn black during use. The reasons are:
(1) The process design is unreasonable. Improper handling of aluminum alloy die castings after cleaning or pressure inspection creates conditions for the mildew and blackening of aluminum alloy die castings and accelerates the formation of mildew.
(2) Internal factors of aluminum alloy. Many manufacturers of aluminum alloy die-casting parts do not do any cleaning treatment after die-casting and machining processes, or simply flush with water, which cannot be thoroughly cleaned. The surface of die-cast aluminum has corrosive properties such as release agent, cutting fluid, saponification fluid, etc. Substances and other stains, these stains speed up the blackening of mold spots on aluminum alloy die castings. Precision stamping parts, new energy stamping parts, metal stamping dies
(3) Inadequate warehouse management. If the aluminum alloy die-casting parts are stored at different heights in the warehouse, the moldy conditions are also different.
(4) Aluminum alloy external environmental factors. Aluminum is a lively metal, which is very easy to oxidize and turn black or mold under certain temperature and humidity conditions, which is determined by the characteristics of aluminum itself.
(5) Improper selection of cleaning agent. The selected cleaning agent is highly corrosive, causing corrosion and oxidation of die-cast aluminum.