The materials generally used in sheet metal processing are cold rolled plate (SPCC), hot rolled plate (SHCC), galvanized plate (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, red copper, beryllium copper, aluminum plate (6061, 5052) 1010, 1060, 6063, duralumin, embossed aluminum, etc.), aluminum profile, stainless steel 201, 304 (mirror, brushed, matte), according to the different functions of the product, the choice of materials is different, generally based on the use and cost of the product consider.
1. Cold-rolled sheet SPCC, mainly used for electroplating and baking varnish parts, is low cost, easy to form, and the material thickness is 0.5~3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled sheet SHCC, material T≥3.0mm, also uses electroplating, baking varnish parts, low cost, but difficult to form, mainly flat parts.
3. Cold drawn steel, material T≥5.0mm, low cost and easy to process.
4. Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic board is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly used for surface treatment and high cost. P material is used for sprayed parts.
5. Copper: It is mainly used for conductive materials, and its surface treatment is nickel plating, chrome plating, silver plating, or no treatment, and the cost is high.
6. Aluminum plate; generally use surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
7. Aluminum profiles; materials with complex cross-section structures are widely used in various sub-boxes. The surface treatment is the same as the aluminum plate.
8. Stainless steel; mainly used without any surface treatment, high cost.
9. All kinds of square steel, L-shaped steel, channel steel, I-beam, etc., are mainly used for load-bearing structures and large frames, with low cost and easy processing.